22.8.09

Rant?

Saying goodbye will never be easy.
The sting of being left behind will always hurt. 
And for some reason it hurts even more when you're left behind for a guy.
It's happened many times..
My best friend who I've been friends with for over 14 years..
Some friends along the way.
And now someone who I shared many laughs and tears with over this past year.
Just drops me.
Why are most girls ran by the fear of loosing a guy?
Why do they feel like they have to end great friendships just so they can spend more time with a guy? 
I'm guilty. I've done the same thing, but ruined my relationship with my family instead of friendships.
But over the years i've taken a step back.
And now I'm as back as I can go.
And I'm seriously clueless.


Why do guys run our minds?
I'm not saying this like "Eghhh I hate you males!"
I'm saying it like man oh man do some girls need to set their priorities straight. 

I know that God, Family and Friends are way more important to me than a relationship.
And I hope I never again brush off one of my family or friends for a guy.

So God, 
Help me to no longer judge people over this.
And help me to be  good friend, even if their chipping me off from them.
And please help me stay true to You. And not be overtaken by my feelings twords any guy in the future. Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment